The unique B&D Flex-A-Door® is the perfect alternative when you are looking to replace your existing tilt door, or in situations where you have restricted headroom in your garage or carport.
Flex-A-Door features the famous B&D Roll-A-Door® curtain, fitted on a curving track, so the curtain lifts from a vertical position up into a horizontal position, close to the ceiling – providing a clean, neat appearance on both the outside and inside.
- ROLL-A-DOOR CURTAIN
- SUITS LOW HEADROOM
- LIGHT TO LIFT
- CLEAR, UNCLUTTERED LOOK
- STRONG & DURABLE
The Flex-A-Door will enhance the appearance of your home with a quality finish and colour options including:
- An extensive range of colours to choose from, enough choices to suit any exterior.
- Roll-A-Door curtain for a clean, neat appearance.
- Stylishly designed centre lift lock.
- Hidden extension spring providing a tidy, uncluttered finish.
- Fits behind the opening and does not protrude forward, like jamb or canopy type tilting doors. This means the door can be fitted to openings with unusual shapes, such as arches, etc.
- In situations where a Flex-A-Door and a Roll-A-Door may be installed next to each other, or in close proximity, the two doors match.
EASE OF OPERATION
Your Flex-A-Door will continue to be easy to open and close, with features such as:
- Limited headroom required above the walk-in height requirement, with a Roll-A-Door curtain, moving like a sectional door.
- Nylofelt® running strips for effortless sliding action.
- Door can be left open at any height, giving the added convenience of allowing the door to be partially opened for ventilation, while providing privacy when working in the garage.
For even more convenience add a B&D Controll-A-Door® automatic sectional garage door opener.
SMOOTH QUIET OPERATION
Flex-A-Door garage doors will provide you with quiet, smooth, greaseless operation.
- Nylofelt® running strips and nylon rollers with bearings ensuring your door slides up and down with minimal effort.
- Plastic insert in the horizontal track providing smooth quiet operation.
Flex-A-Doors include additional security features for peace of mind, such as:
- Waist height lock for ease of use and added security.
- Pick resistant lock design.
- The locking system is difficult to tamper with, as Flex-A-Door fits behind the opening, so security is improved.
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
Your Flex-A-Door will continue to operate like new, with features such as:
- Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles.
- The Roll-A-Door steel curtain providing a more rigid, stronger door.
It’s important to have peace of mind when you make a purchase, that’s why your Flex-A-Door comes with a:
- 12 month warranty for complete door and parts in domestic / residential and industrial / commercial applications, surface (excludes salt corrosion).